v1.0.0.beta2 is a patch release for few bug fixes:
- Fixed migrations MySQL detection of username and password
- Fixed migrations creation/drop of a MySQL database with a dash in the name
db consoleto work when Postgres connection URL is defined with
- Allow to define Postgres connection URL as
Action#unsafe_send_fileto send files outside of the public directory of a project
- Ensure HTTP Cache to not crash when
HTTP_IF_NONE_MATCHhave blank values
- Ensure to return 404 when
Action#send_filecannot find a file with a globbed route
- Flash messages survive after a redirect
- Don't mutate Rack env when sending files
- Deep symbolize params from parsed body
Hanami::Router#recognizemust return a non-routeable object when the endpoint cannot be resolved
We're grateful for each person who contributed to this release. These lovely people are:
- Alfonso Uceda
- Anton Davydov
- Craig M. Wellington
- Marcello Rocha
- Marion Duprey
- Marion Schleifer
- Oana Sipos
- Sean Collins
- Semyon Pupkov
- Valentyn Ostakh
gem 'hanami', '1.0.0.beta2' gem 'hanami-model', '1.0.0.beta2'
bundle update hanami hanami-model.
v1.0.0.beta1, Hanami API's are stable and won't be changed until 2.0.
We'll keep to release small beta/rc versions to integrate fixes for reported bugs.
The final stable release (
v1.0.0) will happen between the end of March and the beginning of April 2017, which coincides with the Hanami season in Japan. 🌸